Business Development in the Era of Covid19
Making rain (aka getting business:)
Don’t freak out. It’s going to rain again. It always does.
1. Stay visible. If you disappear now, you're screwed.
2. Be helpful. People remember kindness.
3. Remain relevant. Be a subject matter expert.
4. Re-engineer if necessary.
5. Stay close to clients and prospects.
6. Make love to your referral sources with content, calls, offers to help them and add value to the relationship every step of the way.
7. Build/rebuild your personal brand.
8. Celebrate your successes. Virtual cocktail hour, anyone?
9. Learn from your losses.
10. Wash your hands:) This should never change!!!!